- Contact Us
DSM Solutions Ltd.
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: Harakefet 44, Pardesiya, Israel 4281500
- Third-Party Links
- Personal Information
- Use of Personal Information
We and our service providers use Personal Information for legitimate business purposes, including to:
- Provide the functionality of the Services and fulfill your requests.
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as when you contact us by using the forms provided on our Site.
We will engage in these activities to manage our contractual relationship with you and/or to comply with a legal obligation.
- Aggregate and/or anonymize Personal Information.
- We may aggregate and/or anonymize Personal Information so that it will no longer be considered Personal Information. We do so to generate other information for our use, which we may use and disclose for any purpose.
- Accomplish our business purposes.
- For data analysis, for example, to improve the efficiency of our Services;
- For audits, to verify that our internal processes function as intended and are compliant with legal, regulatory, or contractual requirements;
- For fraud and security monitoring purposes, for example, to detect and prevent cyberattacks or attempts to commit identity theft;
- For developing new products and services;
- For enhancing, improving, or modifying our current products and services;
- For identifying usage trends, for example, understanding which parts of our Services are of most interest to users;
- For determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, so that we can adapt our campaigns to the needs and interests of our users; and
- For operating and expanding our business activities, for example, understanding which parts of our Services are of most interest to our users so we can focus our energies on meeting our users’ interests.
We engage in these activities to manage our contractual relationship with you, to comply with a legal obligation, and/or because we have a legitimate interest.
- Disclosure of Personal Information
Your Personal Information will be disclosed:
- To our third-party service providers, to facilitate services they provide to us. These can include providers of services such as website hosting, data analysis, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, auditing, and other services.
Other Uses and Disclosures
We also use and disclose your Personal Information as necessary or appropriate, especially when we have a legal obligation or legitimate interest to do so:
- To comply with applicable law and regulations, which can include laws outside your country of residence.
- To cooperate with public and government authorities, to respond to a request or to provide information we believe is important. These can include authorities outside your country of residence.
- To cooperate with law enforcement, such as when we respond to law enforcement requests and orders or provide information we believe is important, including to law enforcement outside your country of residence.
- For other legal reasons, such as to enforce our terms and conditions and to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or others.
- In connection with a sale or business transaction. We have a legitimate interest in disclosing or transferring your Personal Information to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings) Such third parties may include, for example, an acquiring entity and its advisors.
- Other Information
- Cookies and Tracking
We do not currently respond to browser do-not-track signals.
- Jurisdiction and Cross-Border Transfer
Your Personal Information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage service providers, and, by using the Services, you understand that your information will be transferred to countries outside of your country of residence, including the United States, which may have data protection rules that are different from those of your country. In certain circumstances, courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies or security authorities in those other countries may be entitled to access your Personal Information.
- Retention Period
- Information Security
We have put in place security measures designed to prevent Personal Information from being accidentally lost or acquired, used, accessed, altered, or disclosed in an unauthorized way. Please keep in mind that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of your Personal Information may have been compromised during, or as a result of, your use of the Services), please immediately notify us in accordance with the “Contact Us” section above.
- Protection of Children’s Privacy
We are concerned about the privacy and safety of children when they use the internet. Our Services are not directed to children under eighteen (18).
We will never knowingly request Personal Information online from anyone under the age of 18 without prior verifiable parental consent. Our Services are general audience sites and are not targeted to or intended for use by children. However, if we learn that we have received information from a child under the age of 18 without parental consent, we will delete that information from our database.
- Choices and Access
If you would like to request to review, correct, update, suppress, restrict, or delete Personal Information, object to the processing of Personal Information, or if you would like to request to receive an electronic copy of your Personal Information for purposes of transmitting it to another company (to the extent these rights are provided to you by applicable law), you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Habarzel 1, Tel Aviv, Israel 6971001. We will respond to your request consistent with applicable law.
For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the Personal Information associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting a change or deletion.
- Additional Information Regarding the European Economic Area
If you are located within the European Economic Area, you may lodge a complaint with a data protection authority for your country or region or where an alleged infringement of applicable data protection law occurs. A list of data protection authorities is available at http://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/article29/item-detail.cfm?item_id=612080.
DSM Solutions LTD. COOKIE NOTICE
Last revised: March 22, 2020
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that a web server transmits to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies. A persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and remain valid until its expiration date, unless it is deleted by the user, while a session cookie will expire when the web browser is closed at the end of the user session.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal data that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies. Cookies enable a website to remember your actions and preferences over a period of time, so you don’t have to repetitively enter certain information, perform certain action or configure certain aspects of a website whenever you return to the website or browse from one page to another. More information about cookies and how they work is available at www.allaboutcookies.org.
Cookies that we use
- Identify you when you visit our Site and as you navigate our Site
- Analyze the use and performance of our Site and services
- Display advertisements that will be relevant to you
- Maintain your session
- Remember your language and origin settings
- Remember your past searches on our Sites
- Remember your location
- Remember your preferences
Cookies used by our service providers
Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics. Google Analytics gathers information about the use of our Site by means of cookies. This information is used to create reports about the use of our Site. You can find out more about Google’s use of information by visiting https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ and you can review Google’s privacy notice at https://policies.google.com/privacy. If you want to opt-out of being tracked by Google Analytics, visit the Google Analytics Opt-out page at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout and install the add-on for your browser.
Most browsers also allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. You can normally change your browser settings within the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu for your browser. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. You can review your Internet browser settings, typically under the sections “Help” or “Internet Options,” to exercise choices you have for certain Cookies. If you disable or delete certain cookies, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work. Please refer to http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html for information on commonly used browsers.