Guest post guidelines
Before contacting us, please make sure to carefully read our guidelines.
We are currently seeking guest bloggers who are fluent in English.
Our blog focuses on social media, with an emphasis on growth strategies and case studies, and is geared towards professionals who are building personal brand through LinkedIn.
To come up with topic ideas, take a look at our previously published posts. Best way to do it is by going to Google and writing “site:viralspy.io “your desired keyword”).
We want our content to be helpful and informative, providing readers with actionable tips and strategies they can immediately put to work. We welcome unique perspectives on topics that are considered over-saturated, such as social media.
(To be considered, add the word “Viralspy” in your pitch.)
To be considered for publication, your article must meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 2,000 words long
- Be original and not plagiarized (we check every article)
- Provide helpful and informative content, with a sense of humor if appropriate
- Use recent and sourced statistics to support your arguments
- Cite any quotes, data, images, or third-party content used
- Include a minimum of three visual elements (e.g., screenshots, videos, social media posts)
- Do not use stock images!
- Include relevant and useful backlinks to our older posts (up to three)
Please submit your post via Google Documents only and include a short bio (2-3 sentences), links to your Twitter, website, and LinkedIn.
We do not accept sponsored posts.